This course prepares a sedation practitioner who has undergone the Safe Sedation Course Part 1 and 2, to the role of safe sedation lead/champion to manage a team of sedation practitioners and prepare the department to meet sedation compliance requirements.
- Professional framework of sedation leads
- Roles and responsibilities of Sedation Committee
- Implementing Compliance & Clinical governance
- Establishing Sedation Protocols
- Supporting staff to develop sedation skills
- Logbook & Audit sedation
- Managing sedation related clinical incidents