Cancellation, refunds and transfer policy
SedateUK courses become fully booked in advance of the course date. We will try to accommodate requested changes to your booking in accordance with the policy set out below. If you need to cancel or transfer your place in a course, please contact us at email@example.com.
- By reserving attendance in a specific course date, candidates are accepting to pay the price of the course.
- SedateUK cannot be held responsible for changes in candidates personal circumstances which might prevent attendance.
- Upon written request, cancellations up to 60 days of the course will receive a full refund or cancellation of invoice if not paid yet.
- Upon written request, cancellations up to 30 days will receive 50% refund or amendment of invoice to 50% of course price.
- Cancellations from thereafter or no shows on the day will not receive a refund.
- If you are unable to attend, you can, upon written request up to 60 days of the course: transfer your place to a future course; transfer your place on that course date to a colleague.
If SedateUK cancels a course and is unable to provide a suitable alternative, candidates will be entitled to a full refund.